CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water fasting advice - how do you stick to your fast?

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

golthing Views: 10,879
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,064

Re: water fasting advice - how do you stick to your fast?

First, the Bible describes itself as a two-edged sword.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

It's not there to make us feel good in our own sight. It is to illuminate us to how we should view ourselves through God's eyes and to find salvation through his sacrifice.

I've read every word in the Bible many times over. I'm guessing you haven't. That is like an active faster being lectured by one who has never fasted.

Should you ever decide to read the entire thing, you will notice that there is a central theme in the Bible: God's holiness, which is spiritual purity.

God NEVER accepts compromise, especially with the occultic practices of Tolken and the like. In the Old Testament, witches were to be killed.

In fact, Christ was no Mary Poppins. Because he stood strong against doctrinal error, he found himself hanging on a cross. Remember, he wasn't killed for being such a nice and accepting guy.

Tell me if this sounds nice from the mouth of Christ:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
[Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Christ tells us when he returns, he will come with a sword. His love and compassion will only be reserved for those who believed and obeyed his message.

The apostle Paul was killed for speaking the truth. He has many railings against those who error. In fact, this morning when I was reading the Bible, I read this:

Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

John the Baptist was decapitated for telling Herod that it was unlawful for him to marry his brother's wife.

Most of the prophets and apostles were also killed.

Do you see a pattern?

People don't want to hear that they will be judged one day. But the sad thing is that they don't have to: Christ has paid the price for our sins if we just believe.

An attorney at our church had the same passionate defense of C. S. Lewis as yourself. But being prompted by our pastor to do a little research, he reread "Mere Christianity" which he hadn't read in years. Afterwards he stated, "As an attorney I can not find enough evidence in this book to convict C S Lewis of being a Christian."

In the end, it won't be our opinions that matter.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

If I believe that one day I will be judged for my actions and rewarded or punished accordingly, and I see someone endorsing occultic practices, should I remain silent?

Regardless, I really appreciate your willingness to fast and share your experience with others. It amazes me that there are only about 12 people on this forum instead of 12 million.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (2)