CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water fasting advice - how do you stick to your fast?

golthing Views: 10,780
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,105

Re: water fasting advice - how do you stick to your fast?

Many of us "civilized" folk here in the western world don't believe in the spiritual realm, or if we do, it's all positive. If we do dabble in the metaphysical, it's all good. No harm no foul. No good and evil, only good. So opening one's mind to unseen influences is no big deal, right?

A glimpse into the world of the "unsophisticated" third world, especially the more tribal peoples, will bring to light the fact that there are demons and they can influence or possess. Actually Satan's work is quite evident just about everywhere if one cares to look. Over here in America, we like to grind unborn babies up into a smoothie and flush them down the sink. That's just one fine example. And then look at our politicians, here there and everywhere. They're all corrupt.

Hypnosis breaks down to some extent a barrier between that world and this. There are many testimonials on line from people who have practiced hypnotism and realized the grave danger they were in. They were compelled to warn others about their experience and that information is not difficult to find for someone who wishes to look. At one point, I did such a study and was quite overwhelmed.

The links I posted showed that C S Lewis had an esoteric belief system that was contrary to Biblical teaching. The first link showed that the creatures and practices he incorporated into his writings were in fact occultic, as written and exposed by an ex-witch.

As to the Bible being a hodge-podge collection of books slapped together by a bunch of men, I've found the opposite. Either God intervened or he didn't. He says that he did.

Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD [are] pure words: [as] silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

This "purification" means that some books were deemed not adequate to be a part of the Rock of Ages, despite what may have been recently said on the television.

If any of you object to my position, please look at it this way: What would you do if somebody made some disparaging remarks about your mother? You'd say something, and many might come to blows.

Now, as a Christian, the Bible requires me to stand up against any that teach false doctrine or attempt to lead others down a wrong path. They are disparaging my God and Creator. If I fail to oppose such blaspheme, I will be accountable for it as it would be considered sin.

You're right that this is a bit off topic. So if everybody could simply agree with me, we could all get on with the topic at hand;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.609 sec, (2)