CureZone   Log On   Join
Clean filtered urine vs. toxins leaving your body ???

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jana Views: 3,167
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,501

Clean filtered urine vs. toxins leaving your body ???

"however, that there would be a substantial amount of toxins in the urine. I don't want it back into my body."

I would like to have more clarity about that topic...

I am perfectly OK with ingesting the urine, although it has never done anything for me (internally), and I do not do it too often...
BTW if nothing else, for those of you too intimidated or turned off by the whole idea (and who can blame you, we are SOOO conditioned to be repulsed by ALL the bodily functions), anyway, if you guys do not want to drink the pee, what I definitely recommend is whenever you have any sore throat or even inkling of a sore throat, try gargling with (the fresh) urine. It work miracles and wonders!

So aside from the fact that the urine is filtered by the kidneys and clean, there is still this nagging feeling in the back of my mind, that if you ANY form of DETOX, some of the toxins would HAVE TO be in your urine. Yes or no?
So it would not make too much sense to me to put it right back into the body.
(I am now talking pee drinking while on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or any other detox).

Any feedback on that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)