CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

sans sucre Views: 2,932
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,507

Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Candida symptoms. It is practically a given that if you have candida you are lacking in probiotics, because that is what balances your flora so as not to develop candida. Also, if you have EVER taken any Antibiotics , you most likely have reduced probiotics. Some decrease in symptoms occured immediately after I introduced them. I was feeling awful, no energy, nauseated, IBS, and then one day by chance I ate some plain yogurt and I noticed it helped some. That is when I put 2 and 2 together and realized I must have candida. BTW, my favorite source of probiotics is the raw saurkraut that Stannarad talks about. Lots of natural probiotics. Made by Rejuvenative Foods, can be gotten online or at Whole Foods and many other HF stores. Regular saurkraut won't work as it is pasturized, which kills the good flora.

Cleansing can take a huge toll on a candida-weakened body, and we are all sick to different degrees which is why we tolerate cleanses differently. We can only detox as fast as our livers can process the toxins we are pulling out and we all have differences in the health of our livers. Most likely you feel like crap because your liver cannot handle the great load that is being dumped into it. Liver support helps me a lot. Like everything else, it must be used prudently - personally I just use liver support supps at night before bed as the liver does its most intense work from 10pm-2am. I tried using more, but it was too much for my system. Throughout the day I drink lots of water with fresh squeeezed juice of one lemon per 12oz. glass which is also great for liver support and tends to give me a boost of energy. Good things to help the liver inlcude NAC, silymarin (milk thistle), turmeric, MSM, dendelion root, Livatone Plus, Liverite, there are probably more. The lemon acts a a good liver cleanser. Also, fresh salads with lots of grated carrot help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)