CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Views: 2,945
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,600

Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Well, I don't know if I can eat saurkraut, raw or otherwise. Is it like Kimshi? Sounds like it tastes terrible - I've never been one for German food, or Korean for that matter.

Funny thing. I got a ph tester a few months back and took my ph right after I took the probiotics last night. It read 6.5 or so (my husband is 7.0 and my daughter is 8.0!). So at midnight, out of concern for my new little buddies, I drank water with fresh squeezed lemon juice in it and took a very hot 1/2 bath with the epsom salt, baking soda and hydrogren peroxide recipe I got off here. Then this morning, more lemon water, 2 P&B shakes during the day and another glass of lemon water (along with my usual crap diet). My ph is up to 7.1 tonight. Amazing how quick it works! I used to put lemon in my water all the time - I think I stopped because I hate the water that we have here and tend to order diet drinks when we eat out instead of asking for lemon for my water. Lemon can't kill the taste of the bad water here for me. I drink bottled water, which I know is bad.

Also, and this is weird...I read a post early today from someone who had taken some 'ultimate probiotics' that he said were better than mine. He claimed he could feel them surging thru him and giving him energy. I thought he sounded a bit crazy. Then about 2 hours ago I got a really weird feeling - I was lying down, not feeling great, when suddenly it felt like someone poured water into my urinary tract. I don't know how else to describe it. I don't have to pee, it was just some sort of shifting, surging feeling going on. I can't help but wonder if this is the probiotics at work. More likely just weird gas (laughing). Or worse, some pissed off alien parasite.

I don't seem to have any yeast infection symptoms today, but that's not unusual - I seem to get a big bunch of them all at once for a couple of days and then they stop - this has been going on for weeks and weeks.

I've done 8 Liver Flushes in the last months and got ~1750 Gallstones out, so I figured my liver was pretty clean by now. The P&B shakes caused the last 900+ to come out all at once - it was wild, but I think some of them were old and sitting around stuck in my intestines somewhere (along with a lot of critter parts).

Another person suggested extra virgin olive oil and fruit juice everynight as an everyday cleanser, but I'm not sure how much more olive oil and grapefruit I can stand after the 8 flushes. I have to hold my nose to drink it and chase it with diet DP.

I think I'll try the Iodine next.

You've been so good to chat with - thank you so much for taking the time! Sometimes I feel like I'm getting a little obsessive, reading posts on here and trying to learn more. The worst part is that sometimes advice conflicts with other advice and it's hard to decide what to do.

I guess I'll give myself a break and assume that my lethargy and bad housekeeping and general malaise is toxin-derived. I really should find something to help with the sex drive, though (laughing). My husband is a patient man, but everyone has their limits.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.641 sec, (2)