CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was surprised catching myself thinking this...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Hellth Views: 1,511
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,825

Re: I was surprised catching myself thinking this...

Makes good sense to me, BD. When treating our grandkids for ASD, we found that by using the "Scientific Method" (i.e. direct observation) we were able to solve the labyrinthian puzzle to their recovery, while all the highly paid professionals simply dismissed our attempts as "wishful thinking." But armed with hard data, we proved we had accomplished what none of them had been able to do.

It finally occurred to us WHY we had success, when the M.D.'s didn't. We took THE TIME to observe the problems, postulate solutions, research the possible treatments, and most importanly OBSERVE THE RESULTS AND CHANGE THE TREATMENT AS NECESSARY.

In short, we were using the scientific method that they're paid to do, but seldom actually practice.

Of course, we still paid astronomical medical bills and had nothing to show for them. (in fact, we were even threatened when one of the Kaiser quacks threatened to call child-protective services, because we wouldn't follow his asinine advice)

MMS is, for many of us, a one-way ticket out of the Medical swamp of ineffective, painful, expensive, or even lethal consequences of dealing with doctors and organizations that really don't give a DAMN about anything but making big $$$.

For those of who aren't MD's, the grip of this beauracratic monstrosity is so powerful, that EVEN TALKING about a "cure" for dreaded diseases is sufficient to financially ruin us, if someone finds out we were talking in a way that suggested "giving medical advice without a license."

For conscientious MD's (like you Jim) it must be like a bad dream to see the perversion of your profession, into the corrupt and perverse practice of "farming" peoples misery into a RICO racket that not only kills it's patients, and drains their finances, but actually works TO PREVENT people getting well, by suing or imprisoning anyone who threatens their diabolical monopoly on our health maintenance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)