CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms

boondoc Views: 2,699
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,464

Re: mms

Personally I see no reason for this message as all this information is given in "Jim Humbles book part 2" and the "health effects" are from exposure to the dry crystals or powder, as well as the explosive nature of of the powder.

I will say that as a practicing physician for over 30 years that every drug I gave or prescribed had the potential to cause harm and/or death to people but when used properly they also helped combat diseases, conditions and symptoms. I only wished that I had chlorine dioxide (MMS) to help me treat those patients. Many patients suffered physically and financially and for longer durations that needed with out the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement being available at that time.

The only thing I can really get from reading the above message is that you think the dose or concentration is to high. I disagree, but you are allowed to have your opinion, as I have mine.

Jim MD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)