CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet Joke!

megan Views: 1,166
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,641

Re: Diet Joke!

are you saying dog's do better on packaged processed non human grade food?

maybe you're kidding, if not, you are misinformed. if commercial dog food is given, then at least, have the ingredients of highest quality (ie human grade). what is made into non human grade dog food is very poor quality, on top of being processed, preserved and full of additives.

I work with dogs, few are given home prepared natural diets, but those that are, there's a remarkable difference in their health as compared to the others. their coats are shiny, their disposition calm, they move with ease and flexibility as in youth, they have no dog odor, their teeth are white. they are my easiest dogs to take care of.

this is not the profile of a dog feed commercial non human grade food, I guarantee. they are the ones with behavioural problems. they start to stiffen up and get arthitis, their coats go dull, they smell, they have dental problems, and they go gray early, age quickly.

we've all been brainwashed to believing we have to buy a scientifically premade diet for them, as if they can't survive on food? because what's in that sterile commercial non human grade product is nothing that is food anymore, then supplemented with non food based vitamins/minerals. not to mention where some of the meat comes from which is all the stuff that can't be sold for human consumption (sick animals, dying animals, even road kill and euthanized animals can be mixed in).

the stuff shouldn't be consumed, in my opinion. they need food same as all animals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)