CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you give me Barefoot's recipe for parasites?

Views: 514
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,101,356

Re: Can you give me Barefoot's recipe for parasites?

"Seems quite weird you need to come here and ask such a question after you say you like the things I suggest are worthless for your health and pocket."

Did you leave some words or connections out of the above sentence? I'm not exactly certain what it is you are trying to communicate, but frankly it sounds derisive, so I'm hoping you can explain.

When I say Para-products 'worked', I mean that I did get many parasites out. My concern is that perhaps one should take some parasite medicine for a long time.

I did try to go to Barefoot's website, but was instantly turned off by so much that I read and by the poor communication skills, that I had to move on. I'm just looking for a recipe for a parasite cleanse, not a lecture about how people should only have sex to pro-create and at no other time.

The only thing you wrote that did make sense is that I should consult Hulda Clark's book for her parasite cleanse recipe. Fair enough - at least she seems to have a more useful command of the English language -

Thanks for your response, but I guess I need to be in a forum that is a little more down-to-earth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)