CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Paralysis

hopinso Views: 1,677
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,274

Re: Paralysis

I have nerve damage in my lower body from nerve root inflammation. I have a lot of pain and cannot walk without support. I must use a wheelchair to go more than just a few feet.I do use oil pulling as part of my total program, I am swishing Sesame Oil as I type this. However, it is important to realize that oil pulling is only one piece of a very complex puzzle. Correct diet for your mother's needs, appropriate cleanses for the colon, liver and kidneys, and parasites if needed are also important. Colon cleansing may be especially needful. Also important is some form of regular movement, even brisk rocking in a rocking chair will help, to keep the lymphatic system moving and cleansing is necessary. Dry skin brushing will also stimulate the lymph and give the effect of a gentle massage. Above all, try and keep a positive attitude. From my own experience I know it is easy to become depressed ans discouraged. Repeating affirmations helps a lot. Go to the Affirmations forum and read some of the latest posts by Owen. Print or copy a half dozen or so that you think will help your mother stay hopeful and positive and have her repeat them every morning and night, and whenever she feels discouraged. Remember the body must be healthy and strong to not only recover and heal, but to remove the conditions that existed that helped bring on the stroke.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)