CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's the cure. Need help acquiring..

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

cslayer Views: 4,253
Published: 13 years ago

Here's the cure. Need help acquiring..

Ok guys, I'm going to need some help.

First off, here's the study done on a seemingly specially made bovine colostrum:
====================================================================================
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&artid=1905285
"Altogether, 59 patients were enrolled in the study, out of which 54% were colonized with Candida. The aim of the study was to evaluate the influence of oral administration of 3.3 g of powder (with an estimated IgG purity of approx. 50%), given three times daily for various time periods before and after transplantation, on the number of yeast in saliva and stool samples. There was a time correlation between the antibodies given and the number of Candida organisms, and in the subgroup of patients with an initial high load of fungi the treatment resulted in low or undetectable levels of the organism in saliva. No adverse events were noted in the trial and we are currently planning an extension of these studies in liver transplanted patients."
====================================================================================

The cure is bovine colostrum with IgG 50%.  I can find 25% at my stores, BUT the study says:
"We therefore initiated a phase I clinical trial in bone marrow transplanted patients using antibodies from cows immunized with whole Candida organisms and purified mannan "

My request:
We need to find bovine colostrum made from candida immunized cows, LOL.  Is it standard for cows to be immunized against Candida species?  If not, where can we find such cows?  Does anyone know of local farms they can speak to?

When we find out and get a hold of this stuff, we'll have the final blow and cure.

I think this is MUCH safer overall than all the crazy anti-bacterials & anti-fungals we throw at ourselves, and worth effort:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colostrum
"Colostrum contains all five immunoglobulins found in all mammals, IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG and IgM. There are many beneficial proteins in the colostrum, including a variety of growth factors (IGfs). Bovine colostrum is sometimes used by humans as a dietary supplement for general immunity and physical strength.[1][2][3]"

Why should this work when other things haven't?  As the study noted, it's a passive attack.  This style of attacking Candida was made specifically to kill the resistant strains.

I feel really good about this study, it makes perfect sense.  I also looked up WHY we get Candida, and it's because in sick patients, such as AIDs, hypothyroid, etc.., the IgG & IgA levels in the body are out of whack and we also produce less saliva and less quality saliva/mucous in the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (3)