CureZone   Log On   Join
for bioisafe

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
ananda7 Views: 1,043
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,746

for bioisafe

biosafe,

we should have the choice to use the strength we want to use. we are adults here and have heard the arguments. and some of us, in our hearts want to use the mms as it is. you have no idea how sick some of us were and how blessed we feel to have found this. why are you trying to take that away. i know your concerned about safety but let us take responsibility for that okay???? please biosafe, think about it.
we have heard the said risks... but we choose what we choose for our own personal reasons.

if we so choose to use it the way the protocol was intended that is really none of any body elses business! business. it is a matter of personal responsibilty. it is a PERSONAL CHOICE that should not be interferred with by you or anyone.

i dont want to start another debate with you at all. this is not my intention.

i just think you should look at the bigger picture think about the freedoms we are entitled to that you are tampering with.

it is really sad that you feel you must do things like this. just really really sad.

i send you love and light.
and i bless you with all my heart and soul.
may all being everywhere be free from suffering of any kind.

just pause for a moment and see if you can just let us be as we are. it really is okay to stop trying to control everything for one simple moment.

lovingly,
ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)