CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:iodine for parasites

Views: 2,695
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,062

Re:iodine for parasites

Wow, this is great information - thank you for sharing!

The weird part about my cervical 'bump' is that it was normal while I was on no parasite rx, then suddenly went big and pointy last Friday night (and the entire rest of the cervix was soft a fallen back inside me - is that ovulation?). I didn't take the parasite rx until after I noticed it was big and pointy and it was gone back to normal size by Sat morning. It has been 'bump' size ever since.

Maybe you are right, maybe something died and left a mark.

Man, I'm thinking about taking a bath in vinegar, now!
And I just saw Providine at Walgreens for $11.99. It is only iodine, not Iodine plus potassium iodite that Lugol's has. Wonder what the other ingredient is for.
Well, now that I know, I can get Providine locally instead of order Lugol's and paying shipping. I want to try it.

That is bizarre about the stick in the back. Are you sure there wasn't an insect in the room somewhere that bit you from the outside or do you think it came from the inside? So what do you think the vinegar did - killed parasites under the skin?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)