CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Dr. Sutter

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,537
Published: 13 years ago

Hi Dr. Sutter

I am taking your advice on consuming 1 oz of apple cider vinegar and bought some. With the olive oil, that's pretty much salad dressing, isn't it? (laughing) Still have the candida.

Anyway, I think I prefer to drink it down straight instead of diluting it - adding water to it just makes it take twice as long to drink. Do you see any problem with that? And following up with water afterwards? What about diet DP? I find I can down just about any nasty tasting medicine if I can just follow it up with diet DP (which, I'm sure, is bad for my yeast infection). (I've cut back a lot, though!)

Here's what is confusing me. I know women used to douche with a vinegar solution and water before the pre-packaged formulas came out. I always assumed it was to deal with odor and therefore yeast/candida.

But vinegar is an acid, isn't it? Doesn't candida like an acidic environment?

Long ago I had an ear infection and treated it with some small amount of vinegar to a much larger amount of alcohol until I could get in to see a doctor. He looked in my ears and asked what I was taking and I told him. He said "Well, I could prescribe some eardrops for you which are pretty much exactly what you are putting in your ears if you want". Then he cautioned me to not use too much vinegar as it will cause a problem and actually promote the fungus/infection in the ear.

So does vinegar turn from acidic to alkaline in the body, like lemons?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)