CureZone   Log On   Join
The Ebb and Flow

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
  Views: 3,296
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,103,137

The Ebb and Flow

Thankyou Jana, it makes sense.

The same thing was recommended with Iodine therapy and thats what i used to do with it. it got too much to take the Iodine everyday and i desperately felt the need to back off and so would take a few days off.
i guess with lower doses of mms/iodine or whatver this may not be necesarry. or as tyler says it may still be a good idea to allow the body to 'reset' itself.

Another point, i have always felt like this with taking supplements, vitamins etc. i still cannot take the same vitmains, supplements or whatever it may be EVERY SINGLE DAY! i do more of an ebb and flow method with that as well. i have always wished i was more consistent with things like this and able to continue everyday but maybe this isnt such a bad thing?

also, i have often wondered if the urge for me to stop or backdown off something was my body's resistance to change. part of me (or the nasties inside me) wanted me to stop but it would actually benefit me to carry on and push thru. i feel like when ive done this though i have still had to stop eventually but the 'drop'was more severe than if i had quit when my body told me too (if that makes sense?)

Thanks again for the post

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)