CureZone   Log On   Join
"Hidden messages" and EM's diet info

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
learn360 Views: 1,430
Published: 13 years ago

"Hidden messages" and EM's diet info

Hi Everybody,
I just joined here today so I could post on the 'complete 360 thread, and my head is still spinning a bit about seeing it moved to the debate forum soon after, and then back here again, for how long? I had asked a question of EM that I don't think he saw because of the above, and now I see a lot of 'hidden message' signs on more of his recent posts. What does this mean? Does someone go elsewhere to see those messages?
I think diet is very important and I am open to learning more on PH and all the rest even though I've been at this for over thirty years. I still feel I have much to learn.
One other thought; along the lines of pleomorphism, or shape shifting micro-organisms. Does anyone have an opinion about how the 'biological terrain' is changed by the grenade launching Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ( which I have been experimenting with the last couple of months) and just how the 'morphing'---if they do do that--critters respond to the all out frontal assault on their symbiotic and parasitical foothold in our bodies? This is presuming, again, that there are such relationships ongoing in our 'physical plant'. A possible example of this is one theory for Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome etc., that the old polio vaccines that many of us got back in time, wiped out or were selected to resist one strain of polio, but that opened the door for competing strains of polio to move into a dominant position---hence what is sometimes called--post-polio syndrome.
This is one of the reasons I am so interested in diet and PH et al. so that if I can rein in some of the many possible oportunistic infections via Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I can then, or along with, create a 'terrain' that is most balanced with an internal flora and micro-org 'happy family' that will stay well, and free of infection.
Best,
Jeffrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)