CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:iodine for parasites (Glaxony)

jessesmom1987 Views: 3,354
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,062

Re:iodine for parasites (Glaxony)

You've had some excellent, recent posts I've just got done reading on the forum Glaxony.
I agree with you on the dosages of the herbals being on the lighter side. Just as a good example in a product I've been using along with the Barefoot dewormer--after reading the Hulda Clark herbal schedule, and the dosages she says to take during the actual herbal parasite program- WOW! No wonder I've had the best results when I've been using 2-3 products at the same time! The Dr. Sandra Cabot's- The Liver Dr's parasite herbs contain the 3 main basic ingredients that are found in most all of the dewormers- Black-Walnut Green Hulls, Wormwood , and Cloves--HOWEVER, what shocked me in comparing it with the Hulda Clark dosages, is I found that it would take TWENTY ONE per day of the Sandra Cabot's to equal the dosages on the Clark herbal program.

When I got the herbals seperately and started taking the dosages Clark says to take of those 3 herbs, along with zapping-which I also have only been doing the past month- I started getting the pockets I know are problem parasites killed. Round worms and ascarids.

I think Barefoot's is a good product- but you have no idea how much of each you are getting in it. The best luck I had with it was either taking the mega doses-( he says in a paper that comes with the dewormer that Hulda Clark says to take 4 TB, rest an hour, and take 4 more TB for tapeworm)..or when I was taking it WITH several other dewormers.

I took a look at the Paragone when I was in the Health food store...50 mg of Wormwood per capsule is all it contains. In one shot, the Clark herbal dosage is 200-300 mg capsules- and SEVEN at one time. 1400-2100 mg in one shot. Cloves, same thing- 500 mg capsules, and 6-7 per day (3,000 to 3500 mg) in one shot, and not just one day of it.

No wonder there's so much anxiety about worms not being killed, and continuing to be a problem for months on end.

Is the Lugol's you use the 5% or the 2% at 8 drops per day?

I've been wondering about your painful hip and the "oops" you had in thinking the Iodine was the Black-Walnut tincture. This sounds totally bizarre..but by any chance do you have any kind of dental/tooth/gum problems? I have had a hip that has hurt me on my left side for a long time--hadn't been to a dentist of had teeth cleaned like I should have for long periods of time--and found out I had deep pocket gum infections. In particular my wisdom teeth, and especially the upper left one. My Alt Med Dr. had a chart in his office that showed the correlation of specific bad teeth to specific areas of the body--the wisdom tooth on the left side with the worst gum infection- showed on the chart to affect the left hip. Since I've had the deep pocket cleaning, and have been getting rid of the gum infections- my hip has felt alot better!

Have you noticed how many people with a parasite problem also have dental/tooth/gum problems?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.172 sec, (2)