CureZone   Log On   Join
Osteoarthritis at 33years

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
jonesee Views: 5,965
Published: 13 years ago

Osteoarthritis at 33years

I am 33 years of age and have osteo in both hips, both knees and right ankle. I have spent countless hours researching my health, Have any of you any tips for me, I eat a good diet, meat twice a week, no white bread, No salt, No milk. I eat freshly ground flaxseed, Pumpkin seed and sunflower seed with distilled water for breakfast

Hi just wanted to update you, I have had a fungus under my nail on my index finger for over a year and the nail had lost 25% of its corner because of this, I have applied 1 drop of neat mms twice without washing off as well as taking it orally and the fungus is growing out, I would like to thank all these people for their advice which I shall follow.

I am 198lbs in weight, 6Ft 3" height and a waist of 32" I am conscious of my weight and don’t have to try hard to regulate it as it does it itself.

I juice 3 carrots for breakfast followed by the grains and banana. My mother has multiple sclerosis and my father has osteoporosis,

I have wondered if I have a parasite of virus passed on to me during birth or something/

I have read about Steven Rochlitz and the stomach moving up causing my body to be acidic at all times,

My parents has a divorce when I was 9 and prior to this our life was hell with bouts of parental violence in the house, I wounder if this has caused a trauma within me,

I feel my heart races at times as if I am worrying about something petty; I guess I was 30 until I got some real self-confidence.

I have not has my blood group checked and I have also read that certain foods are suitable for different blood types.

I have read about Bowen therapy and kinesiology but without local testimonies I feel that most people practising these therapies are trained but have no real skills of their own. I believe that only 10% of them are really any good.

I have Amalgam fillings and have had them removed, the teeth with the longest duration of Amalgam have been dark grey for a good few years with white fillings in them, I am wondering if the Amalgam has truly penetrated through to the root of the tooth and leaching into my bloodstream.

I have used a don croft zapper for 6 weeks with no signs apart from burn marks on my skin.

I do not drink tea or coffee,

I would like to carry out a hair mineral analysis, do you have the best advice on this please.

I am going to order the book " Pain Free2 by peter Egoscue tomorrow.

Please Help.

MJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.883 sec, (2)