I have osteoarthritis in both hands, and although it's said that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement doesn't help osteo, only rhumatoid, I've had tremendous relief from the swelling and pain in my hands. So much so, that I often forget that I have it now!
My first Miracle-Mineral-Supplement "miracle" happened while I was holding hands with my wife, and she said, "What happened to your hands?" I looked at here, looked at my hands, and said, "What do you mean?" She said, "They're so much SMALLER!"....lol (By smaller, she meant less swollen)
About your amalgams. I had my Amalgams out several years ago, and have been chelating with Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) ever since. If you are of Eastern European descent, (white, nordic, or germanic) you are much more likely to have severe problems with mercury toxicity than other people, and people of this genetic subset are far less able to excrete mercury and other toxic metals.
Make sure you have all the mercury out of your mouth. Many times dentists use Amalgam UNDER the gums, if you have a root canal. And Amalgam is also used to put caps in place sometimes. So it's possible to have a porcelain white tooth cap, but STILL have mercury trapped underneath!
About your "black" teeth..... Many times, if you waited too long to get fillings, the dentist has to take out more material to get the decay completely out before filling. So your tooth may be "hollow" to the point where you can actually see through the tooth to the area that's been removed, causing a less-white-looking tooth.
Another possibility is that your dentist didn't get all of the Amalgam out, figuring that it would come too close to the outside of your tooth. This isn't good, but you can find out if it is amalgam by simple X-raying. X-rays will show amalgam if it still present.
"Heart Racing" is symptomatic of mercury toxicity, but not necessarily proof of it.
Doctor's Data Lab http://www.doctorsdata.com/home.asp
is the best hair test for mercury available, because of hair data database they keep. I believe it's the most extensive in the world.
However, you already KNOW you're mercury-toxic. You've had fillings and suspect there's health issues connected to your fillings, so the test isn't going to tell you anything that you don't already know. No test will tell you the TOTAL body burden of mercury you're holding, so all tests for mercury pretty much become a way to make your doctors richer.
Keep on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and concentrate on taking it and not falling off the wagon, just because you have some bad experiences with nausea or diarrhea. If you have problems, go slower.
Also, do a search for "DMSO" here on the MMS forum and get a book about it so you can read up on it. It's helped me quite a bit, and seems to take the MMS places where it can't go without the penetrating power of DMSO.