Re: Hi Dr. Sutter

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,533
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,947

Re: Hi Dr. Sutter

Yeah, I was in denial, too when I found out. Went out and had a large mexican food meal with a ton of tortilla chips and kept asking the waitress for 'more tea'. I must have drunk 7 huge glasses of tea before I left, my body was trying to hard to flush the sugar out.

Now I know better. I eat what I want but I do try to buy lower carb stuff and I do insulin accordingly. People have to find a balance in their lives. Frankly, I think I eat better now than I did before so perhaps getting diabetes wasn't the worst possible thing that has happened to me. I'm still convinced that a parasite took out my pancreas, though (laughing).

I have a good friend in Brazil who had an ex-husband who was about 40. They found him dead in his apartment a few months back - his blood sugar was over 950, I'm told. Apparently he didn't take care of himself either.

A person can die directly of diabetes or take the long way and get foot infections (and often suffer amputation), eye problems, etc. It's a choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)