CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Hidden messages" and EM's diet info

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
learn360 Views: 1,272
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,127

Re: "Hidden messages" and EM's diet info

Hi EM,
Thanks for your reply. I can understand why you wouldn't want to waste time replying if there is a good chance of the whole thing getting 'hidden', whereever that is---is it a place one can visit?
I think I can recognize a great resource when I see it, after so many years of trial and error and research; learning some discrimination and discernment along the way. I think you have some very good points regarding how nutrition and the physical body work, and I want to learn what I can, when someone such as yourself is willing to share. I'm not giving up yet though, perhaps I can get you to consider some of that knowledge moving to ' Diet Debate , as fire guy suggested as a place for that discussion; but I think you are mostly beyond what I saw over there in a quick perusal. There is always room to grow though.
Just as a background, I have been interested in diet and nutrition since probably about 1970 at least, and have been through so many areas of the evolution of alternative health ideas over that time span, til now. Even practised as a nutritional consultant for a while, til I got over my head in the contradictions and legal limitations of that world. I have continued in my 'studies' as a lay researcher, though, and out of personal need as well, and have just found so many of the sacred cows of early alt med to be either unfounded, or requiring much more refining to be true for most. I am still of the opinion that we are individuals in our whole scope of being; physical-emotional-mental-spiritual; and also that a lot of the illness of our age is still founded on a less than fully nourishing diet.
So, I just really think that any true healing modality must address that fundamental issue---what and how and when etc., to eat. And drink.

I've tracked through most of the magic bullet health supps and strategies over the years, if I can call them that, and MAN, did a lot of them ever come up short on the steak part of the deal--lots of sizzle though; true believers and marketers.

Anyway, if there's a way to get your valued knowledge on line here, somewhere, I'll surely appreciate it. I really think that it is important here too, in the overall Miracle-Mineral-Supplement growth as a healing modality. Scott says PH, water, green drinks etc.; and I really like his approach and tone and experience; but I think there is a lot more to it than the Robert Young PH miracle business, though it may all fit together somehow.

Hope I'll see a few less of the ( now ubiquitous) "subject hidden" signs by your handle soon.

Best,
Jeffrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (2)