CureZone   Log On   Join
My story WHEN i went to the dentist today .. .MUST READ

Views: 1,967
Published: 13 years ago

My story WHEN i went to the dentist today .. .MUST READ

Hey guys i went to the dentist with my sister and brother to have my Dental fillinsg removed as soon as i got there they asked why i wanna have it removed .. i said because it contains mercury , they said alright ... then he spoke with the dentist and then he came and told us the dentist wants to talk to you guys , so we went and he said how its good not to have it removed since ur tooth will get an infection etc ... we said but u can take my tooth out as well if its a problem ... then we said but it has mercury in it ... he changed the subject and said i have had mine for years and nothing has happened and we said we still want to have it removed ... then he changed the subject and said can i speak with your mother ? our mom was out doing shopping so then he said i cannot do this without ur parents approval ... even though were all above 18 years of age ... anyways tomorrow i have an appointment again to have my fillings removed , will keep u guys updated. ( he told us %¤#&!§-story for like 25 min before he said he needs parents approval after everything he said we did not listen to ... LOL he also said for mrecury to get in ur blood ... there needs to be air .... its all safe but we did not listen and still wanted it out !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)