CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anybody hear/read anything about Ibuprofen being bad for you?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,645
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,342

Re: Anybody hear/read anything about Ibuprofen being bad for you?

(laughing)

My chiropractor was a bit of a player and I believe he was sometimes making unnecessary 'adjustments' for additional insurance monies. I'm sure there are great chiropractors out there, but frankly I haven't met any. And I'm not sure I believe that release nitrogen pockets between bones is really a great idea. The bones go right back to where they were unless you relax the muscles that hold them in place. That's what I think, anyway.

Mine ended up having both his kneecaps replaced because of advanced lyme disease after a year of antibiotics. It's very sad - I'm pretty sure he has shortened his life immensely since he does not believe any of the things I've learned. I love him dearly, but people just don't listen until they have no other choice. I imagine liver disease will be among the many things he has problems with in the future.

I'm all about a good massage, though, particularly Rolfing. I had something called an "East-West" massage in Singapore and man, was that great.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)