CureZone   Log On   Join
Moreless protocol

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sans sucre Views: 3,834
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,737

Moreless protocol

Hi there! No, I am sorry I did not get a message from you :( Was it an e-mail message? What address was it sent to?

Ah, the Moreless protocol. Well, here is the thing with me about that. I think his principles are sound. I have followed many of his ideas with good results. I believe that one probably cannot get well without becoming alkaline, but I am not 100% on board with the idea that it is all that is needed fro everyone. I think that is true for some - there are those who seem to have gotten well, and the Moreless program is clearly "their program", and that is great. Drinking molasses with limewater has helped many on that forum, and there have even been stories of candida cures, and I believe them. But, we all in the end have to listen to our own bodies, and mine does a lot of talking! :) I tried the molasses once and it most definitely made my candida worse. If I had continued would it have gotten better? - I cannot say. But, at this atage the very last thing I want to do is do ANYTHING that is going to increase my candida load. My other issue is that I am a type 1 diabetic, and no card-carrying type 1 should be running around scarfing molasses, imho. Perhaps if I had been not quite so ill with the candida it would have ben all that is needed - who knows. So, that being said, I have instead chosen to increase my minerals intake via supps (Moreless' gripe against supps are the expense as opposed to the dirt cheap lime water, but I can afford them and they are easy) which I have found helpful. And I take a lot of lemon water. But, the thing is, I was not all that acidic, according to the ph strips, to begin with. Somewhat, yes, but not overly so. I know Moreless talks about "funny protein" or npn causing a false high ph reading, and there may be merit to it, but I think he bases a lot of that on valid assumption fact that people in general tend to eat piss poorly, and I have eaten healthfully since I discovered I had candida in 2002, so I think my higher ph may have been due to eating well and not npn, but and I don't know for sure of course. Strips read fine now, yet I still have candida (though I have had huge dumpings of it recently, after having addressed liver and thyroid, so I think those areas are at the root of my issues - yours may be different). Plus, candida itself makes one acidic, so if you can reduce candida by becoming alkaline, my experience is also that you can become alkaline by eliminating candida. Perhaps in time I will give the whole protocol a try, but it won't be tomorrow. One thing is universal - all these forum gurus claim to have THE one and only answer to good health, but I still observe all the time that for whatever reason, nothing works for everyone. For example, I just had a smattering of expensive liver detox tests done because my doc has suspected for ages that I have a genetic liver defeect in one of my detox pathaways, I just have not been able to afford the $400 test 'cause it is not covered by insurance, but I bit the bullet and did it last week. I am guessing all the kelp and limewater in the world is not going to correct a genetic defect.

So, you are from the Northeast (read your profile) - me too. Plymouth, Massachusetts, then Englewood New Jersey, then Salem, MA, then Providence R.I. Hubby is from Rutland, VT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.657 sec, (2)