CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's the cure. Need help acquiring..

CandidaInContext Views: 3,725
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,286

Re: Here's the cure. Need help acquiring..

wow.... you took my post way to personally... as for your belief that CS is so much better than this Collostrum in treating all cases of candida, proove it.

as long as people are searching the internet and finding possible cures such as this Collostrum then I support them.

This collostrum has merit, because the animals exposed to the yeast produced a collostrum that supplies nutrients enzymes, and god knows what else to help aid the body in rebalancing itself so that yeast cannot proliferate. Yeast being a symptom of an underlying cause. Where as CS just stops the candida somewhat... and doesnt necessarily rebalance the body. I am not saying that this Collostrum is the answer, but I am saying it may be a great allie in a balanced program to regain health. Wrap your mind around this if you can, use both the collostrum AND the CS at the same time.

Your type of thinking is nutonian and allopathic. You cannot compare CS to Collostrum... you cannot say that CS is the cure for everything either. Candida is a symptom, not a cause... if it were we would all be dead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)