CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One possible way to reduce effect of Diarrhea

Hellth Views: 2,665
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,838

Re: One possible way to reduce effect of Diarrhea

Hi coffee-cup,

Instead of metamucil, have you tried eating flak seed with your meals? I'm trying to remember what your dosing is, but I followed your advice on taking DMSO with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and have been very pleased with the results. (By "following your advice", I mean I adopted part of your methodology to my own situtation)

I'm taking 15 drops AMMS with 10 drops DMSO, and it seems to make me require less Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I get "D" at 20 drops AMMS, but at 15, I have perfectly formed and "clean" elimination with almost nothing to wipe afterwards. I attribute the "clean" aspect to the flak seeds, which I chew thoroughly before swallowing. (probably about 4-5 Tablespoons with breakfast)

(side note: I never dreamed I'd be writing about my poop on a public forum....lol... how times change!)

Anyway, "D" seems to have a cycle with me, and once I get it, I sometimes have to "break" it with an OTC anti-D medication like Loperamil. I just take a half dose and that usually works.

Btw, I also take a digestive enzyme, but only with my vitamins in the morning. The slight gastric upset of taking handfuls of vitamins in the morning, actually starts my elimination a few minutes later. (but way too soon to include the vitamin products)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.141 sec, (1)