CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anybody hear/read anything about Ibuprofen being bad for you?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

knows Views: 1,548
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,018

Re: Anybody hear/read anything about Ibuprofen being bad for you?

Many a good posts here, Thank you much for participating.

Ibuprophin? Nasty stuff, ruin your kidneys and liver.

Aspirin? Same-same. One aspirin causes the stomach to bleed about a tablespoon of blood.

Tylonol? Acute liver failure, you're dead in 48 hours. Happens about 2000 times a year. Don't hear about it though do you? Wonder why???

Headaches? C1 or C2 usually.

White willow bark is used for pain management. Or whiskey...

Chiropractic??? Not the pops you hear when popping your knuckles or spine, anyone can do that. The actual moving the bone from point A to point B. Reestablishing normal disc placement, correcting the mechanical failures the snow shoveling, car accidents, occupational hazaerds, and the million other things life hands to you. A good chiropractor can do that whether the joints pop or not.

I use a Thompson table and very rarely hear the joints pop. Plus, the activator, no popping with that either and people actually prefer that, and I personally think it works better. So you're right the joint popping is NOT adjusting and the Chiros that are doing all that joint popping aren't getting the job done.

You're also right that it's getting very hard to find a good chiropractor. I'm second generation so my Dad taught me well. He started back in the 40's because Chiropractic saved him from having polio. That was back before all the joint popping started. The correction of the upper cervical spine was and still is real chiropractic.

But in this day and age it's getting about impossible to stay mechanically stable. Too many poisons floating around, occupational hazards, and even the mantal confusion leads to mechanical instability. Plus, people love their drugs and bad food which of course weakens you structurally. I've been doing this over thirty years and I can say first hand that it's getting harder and harder to get people mechanically stable. It was almost easy 30 years ago. Not so today. Why??? Poisons...Which is by design. They ARE out to get us.

As far as HOW we do what we do, well, that's why we have to become doctors. It ain't easy. There's a lot to consider when putting someone back together after years of neglect and abuse.

Anyway, there are some good chiropractors out there and we're very busy and after all these years a bit tired. I used to try to talk to the new guys but it's hopeless, lots of money to be made crakin backs. Again, thank you Dad for showing me the right way. And even though a lot of them are just carkin backs now at least they aren't killing folks with all the drugs.

Lyme disease IS parasites. They have a high salt protocol thay I hear works very well to eliminate the parasite. I think it's at
http://www.lymephotos.com

Thanks for the questions and thanks for all the good posts.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)