CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a word of caution

golthing Views: 2,137
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,105,676

Re: a word of caution

"The reason the fast was so brutal to my system was that it was shutting down my thyroid and liver, among other things."

This statement and many others you mad are completely unsubstantiated!! You're very reckless. We don't mind the telling of a difficult fast, but the conjecture is guesswork at best.

When you fast, your endocrine system slows down. Sure. You're in a different mode. Nothing "shuts down". If you read Dr. Joel Fuhrman's book, he even says that you should cut your thyroid meds to about half during a water fast. I have personally confirmed this. I don't need nearly as much thyroid hormone in my body while water fasting. The reason your levels dropped is because they are supposed to. It's a good thing.

My first two Water Fasts were so bad I felt like the living dead. I had terrible detox symptoms like burning kidneys that felt like I was passing stones. Super duper brain fog and the like.

When you water fast, especially for the first couple of times, you really have to man-up.

If you're really toxic, like it sounds like you are, you should check yourself into a clinic, so that people who have seen the same symptoms you are experiencing a thousand times can calm your fears.

We thank you for relating your experience with us but please lay off of the pseudo-science.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.467 sec, (1)