CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and pH levels

learn360 Views: 3,627
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,206

Re: MMS and pH levels

Hi,
I have used syclovir with some success, at least in the short term for candida. I'm also a bif fan of clay, though I haven't really begun to use it the way I'd like, ie. in baths and the like, for detox, including heavy metals and other toxins. How would that work? Well, I'll just refer to a favourite site
Eyton's Earth, run by Jason Eyton, which is a great info source about clay.
Syclovir can be found on-line---World Health Mall is one place.

For other detox the zeolites sound promising, although my first foray left me feeling a bit weak---detox or also from other mineral depletion? not sure---

Also hear good things about fresh ground flax seed as an alternative to cholestyramine---for mopping up fungal byproducts I think--ammonia too?

Rebounding for lymph movement and cleansing as well as dry skin brushing.

All of this ionizing radiation--excess--exposure from out computers could be a prob for these toxins and their removal as well I think.

Various info there yahoo group ESENS, or Vinny Pinto and his, well, quantum space protectors? Vinny is into all sorts of things, but overall I am tracking him as pretty cutting edge guy who is walking his talk.. He's got the sungazing thing going on; the raw foods but not too dogmatic, the barefoot walking to release static and recharge electrons from earth--see 'barefoot earthing pads' for info;
ormus like water charged in magnetite containers etc. ( ormus in general can be fascinating--gotta wade through and find the comfort zone though)
lots of other weird and wonderful stuff, but he's a character, goes by his intuition as much as anything.

Oh , and though I haven't used them, the german style rememdies for shape shifting the 'pleomorphic' stages of these organisms, might be useful for some.
enderlein remedies..?

Best,
Jeffrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)