CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox and Cleansing Reactions

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
learn360 Views: 587
Published: 13 years ago

Detox and Cleansing Reactions

I just wantede to add to my post on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and PH thread, while I'm on a roll, that I think this whole topic of how best to handle detox, as individuals with sometimes weakened or compromised detoxification pathways, such as weakened or disregulated or congested liver function, or congested lymphatics, could be a factor to really consider going through a powerful killing-cleansing program such as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
I know some people, such as ozone advocates, believe the cleansing 'reactions' will be far lessened with a 'clean' liver, perhaps from doing liver/gall bladder flushes.
Others in the heavy metal detox field say that any untoward sympoms while in a a program mean too much, too fast, or just the plain wrong way, and damage ensues when the body is forced to over do it's capacity for cleansing. Of course others almost prefer and demand powerful reactions to feel as though they are really getting somewhere.
For weakened or disregulated systems though, my thoughts are that one needs a certain gentleness to go along with the courage and determination and willingness to experiment, and being responsible for our own wellbeing.
So my references to using clays, flax,and other detox adjuncts, perhaps including homeopathic drainage rememdies, Liver Flushes etc., to go along with the water and green drinks mentioned elsewhere, may really be necessary for some of us.
The body is always seeking equilibrium, and whether or not, as some have said; even cancer may be the bodies way of sequestering acids, or candida does the same with mercury ( a german naturopathic perspective), these ideas indicate to me that it is really important to see as much of the whole picture as we can, especially as relates to deliberately and consciously changing our inner micro-biological and chemical terrain with external medicines.

Jeffrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)