CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and pH levels

learn360 Views: 3,416
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,252

Re: MMS and pH levels

Hi JFH,
Your welcome for the reminder. I think a lot of us get so much going on, always something new to try or learn, that it's easy to forget some of what has come before, even the tried and true. I've read where clay can be a powerful heavy metal detox all on it's own; internal or external. I use a vogel's Green Clay all the time as it is pretty cheap and available in health stores, but I'd really like to use the calcium Bentonite 'living clay' in baths someday. But that's when I feel a little more flush as it ain't cheap. Your clay sounds interesting too.

By the by, I wouldn't 'recommend' something like sungazing, but i know some who do it with some pretty powerful results. But I think like you say, it sounds scary and probably really can be dangerous if not done properly--ie;VERY gradually, at certain times of day, and even then, just for certain folks.

Best,
Jeffrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)