CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for treating dyspnea [shortness of breath] & hypoxia [oxygen deficiency]

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
boondoc Views: 8,897
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,613

Re: MMS for treating dyspnea [shortness of breath] & hypoxia [oxygen deficiency]

I wish to take this time to point out why Medical doctors do not believe in most alternative medical claims. I know you are trying to help, but this summary and conclusion is not telling the story that you think it is.

It is very possible that what the patient was diagnosied with and his cure was successful but the medical terms that are used and the proof is not substanciated in the lab work given , but it sounds to someone not trained, as thought it could be the proof. Oxygen saturation is usually between 96 to 99% and just taking ONE deep breath usually a person will increase their O2 sats by 4 to 7%.

His initional blood gases showed Sat 91%.

Then they state "that the patient's hypoxia [deficiency in oxygen] was relieved with a nutritional supplement, called Aerobic 07 (Aerobic Life Industries, Phoenix, Ariz., USA). Aerobic 07 delivers oxygen directly into the circulation via the stomach."

This is not correct, the chemistry, physiology or the conclusion and the subsequent lab report does not show this to be true. when they stated "Four days later upon his discharge, the patient's blood oxygen saturation was 88%." THE O2 Sat went DOWN not up!

We know that the oxygen is not useful to the body that comes from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I do think this product helped him but they are totally wrong in the mechanism of action and the dyspenia was most likely relieved by stopping the bronchial spasms by hydration and the sodium chlorite, as well as the oxygen they were giving him to breath (some how they did not even mention that, but it would be malpractice anywhere in the world not to administer the oxygen to a person with any breathing problem) even in 1999.

I hope this is some what educational. It sounds like they know what they are talking about, BUT they don't prove what they are claiming from this report. But it probably sold some product for them anyway..

and that is part of why Medical doctors have trouble believing in some of the alternative medical claims. I do want to say that most (85 to 90 %) of doctors I know and worked with over the years would really LOVE to know of this stuff. A lot of great cures I used while in practice I learned from patients and friends and some just made sence to me and when they worked, I kept using them and taught them to other doctors. ( Or I taught the NURSES and they suggested it to other doctors when they worked with them).

Doctors feel like they are getting jerked around and threatened every day from many different dirrections. Some doctors don't like having to give out very expensive drugs unless they really believe it is the only way to treat the condition.

Oh well, I'm glad I'm out of it now.

Jim MD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)