CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aerobic 07 - a questionable study.

ldsfireguy Views: 8,094
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,613

Re: Aerobic 07 - a questionable study.

I do not know anything about this particular case, and I have only heard of Aerobic 07, but I can tell you that unactivated NaClO2 CAN do incredible things for the body. In many ways, it can help when activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement cannot, because it is so much more gentle on the body.

I have seen firsthand in many people, experienced myself, and heard of instances of moderate to severe or aggressive health challenges being controlled or even more often reversed using this stuff.

Very often people use the activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , receive great benefit, but then they may begin to struggle with the detox symptoms and possibly discontinue use for a while. If the detox is severe enough, they may decide never to resume, and maybe even become negative or adversarial about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Stabilized Oxygen definitely has a place in the scheme of things I think ... but of course I would never again buy the commercial stuff ... just use MMS in a stabilized oxygen concentration.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)