CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weird feelings

molly bloom Views: 4,625
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,748

Re: weird feelings

Rygar:

I don't know if it's your writing style or what, but I am beginning to believe that you need more help than this forum can offer.

I wince when I read about some of your anger and intensity at females in general. You have some pretty deep issues.

Time to seek some qualified professional. Typing all of this may be cathartic, but you need to hear yourself say it to someone. Face the dragon, as it were. Having an education in psychology (never went on to practice however), I would be the first to tell you that most shrinks do not know what they are doing. But there are some very good ones out there that will allow you to sort this out. You need to find someone who can aggressively work on getting to the root of your anger. I don't think you are patient enough to do long drawn out therapy.

Aren't you tired of these emotional conflicts? I know I feel exhausted when I read your posts. I can sense your pain and frustration and confusion.

In the meantime, leave that poor little girl alone until you get some of this stuff resolved. Anyone who would possibly say "whatever,who cares,shes a whore just like the rest of them". Yikes Rygar, that is not pretty. As as a woman who is a survivor of an abusive marriage for 10 years, your words truly cause me alarm. I sense that you would not physically hurt a female, but no man who would say something like that should be in a relationship. I'm serious.

You want Mama's approval? You are not going to find this in that poor girl. Time to get busy. You have some real work to do.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

10.174 sec, (1)