CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aerobic 07 - a questionable report.

turiya Views: 8,001
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,106,786

Re: Aerobic 07 - a questionable report.

I have seen firsthand in many people, experienced myself, and heard of instances of moderate to severe or aggressive health challenges being controlled or even more often reversed using this stuff.
------------------------

Yes, with my first experience of two drops of activated MMS, it was a tremendous experience for me. I did not know I was is such bad shape healthwise. The body has this ability to shift its tolerance levels that one kind of forgets what true health feels like. Here it is in the third month and I am still seeing parasites coming out of me. I feel its effects quite deeply lasting through out the day into the night.

I felt that it could, indeed, be possible to help with the oxygen levels of the blood. And help with the body to cope better with an aerobic condition normally maintained via the breath. With boondoc's observation, it is obvious that anyone with an emphysema condition would be given oxygen upon admission at a medical hospital. And this info was obviously left out of the report.

It'd be really nice if there were studies that would be forthcoming, just to help chill out those attached to the medical dogma that think one cannot (and should not) take care of themselves.

After I straighten out my situation some, I just may move to the unactivated sodium chlorite as maintenance.

Thanks for the response. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)