CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dry mouth & Sensitive teeth after MMS

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
larx Views: 8,489
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,076,194

Re: Dry mouth & Sensitive teeth after MMS

- I'm 59. Up to about 15 years ago I had copious salivation all night when sleeping. That stopped for some reason. My mouth seems to have gotten dryer over the last few years. I tried Oil Pulling last March till August. It stopped my tooth infections for quite a while, but they started coming back in August. Then I got some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and that killed the tooth infections and reduced my neck tension and my headaches quite a bit. After about 2 weeks on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I tapered off of it. I started just using a little [5 to 10 drops] when I'd get a headache or tenderness in my gums anywhere. That seems to keep the infections at bay and reduces the headaches usually. So I've only been using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement about once every few weeks. Sometimes I brush with it [rarely].
- My teeth have not gotten more sensitive, but my mouth and nasal passages get very dry when I lay down. I guess my eyes get pretty dry too. Right now, sitting up, my mouth is salivating okay, but my nasal passages are still pretty dry. The last 2 nights I started propping myself up in bed a little to try to keep my mouth moist, but I guess I wasn't vertical enough.
- I think I drink over a quart and a half of pure water per day. I guess I'll try drinking more.
- I heard [from Mercola] that computer routers, phone bases etc use radio waves, and that these rf waves are health hazards, so I thought maybe they might cause dry mouth. So I thought I might be able to wear something around my neck and mouth to shield them. I don't know how far radio waves can penetrate our bodies. Does anyone? There's a router near this computer. What are the specific dangers? I wonder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)