CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Herpes? Anyone getting results in this area--

jo14 Views: 7,264
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,458

Re: MMS and Herpes? Anyone getting results in this area--

Both my wife and myself have gotten great results with genital herpes. We have been on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and have not had a herpes outbreak while being on it. Occasionally it would feel like one might be coming but it never does. The only thing that did happen was that when I went off of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a couple days one began to emerge. As soon as I took the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement again, it went away. I feel MMS really works with herpes. You will be glad you found it. I am not sure how long we have to be on it until it is all gone. We will have to wait to see what happens. I guess the way to find out would be to see if one comes on after we stop MMS. I think I am going to giveit a couple more months and then check by stopping MMS to see if herpes comes back again. If it does then I will go another couple months. So far it is almost 2 months Being on the MMS. Herpes breakouts for my wife were two times monthly and none now since being on the MMS.
Oh,I have heard that some people get a big breakout at first in the first or second week MMS. I guess it is like a cleansing. Yet this didn't happen to either of us.

Jo14

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)