I wonder if anyone has some answers for me.
I've been doing parasite RX for awhile now and my population of bad guys is becoming more sparse by the day. When I first started, I went thru a bit of 'toxin overload'.
I worry that there may be parasites that are not in the intestinal tract, and that the parasite rx pretty much only reaches those - I could be wrong.
I've had a lot of candida that the parasite rx cannot seem to wipe out, so I'd like to try making a homemade zapper for that and for any other parasites that are not in the intestinal tract.
One thing I know a little about is aquariums. When your little pet fishies eat and make fish poo in the water, the leftover food and the poo (and fishies if they die) start on a cycle . First they chemically become toxic ammonia. If the amount of poo/food/fish body is low, the ammonia isn't a problem. If one overfeeds their fish, ammonia levels can quickly rise and kill the rest of the fish.
The second phase is that the chemical becomes a 'nitrite', which is also harmful to the fish. The third phase is that the chemical becomes a 'nitrate' which doesn't seem to harm anything, I think.
So, here's my question: If a person zaps parasites that are not in the intestines, do they just float around in your bloodstream afterwards? Do they cause a 'toxin effect' afterwards? Are they finally just absorbed into the blood and if so, does the liver just filter out what's left of them in the blood?
I'd love to hear from anyone who has done successful zapping..