CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the prohibition against using Beck protocols with MMS?

boondoc Views: 3,225
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,002

Re: What is the prohibition against using Beck protocols with MMS?

After studying the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and its chemistry, and (I think ) understanding the physics of what Bob Beck was doing I decided that the two were compatable so I used both for a while. I never had any bad effect or 10 times the effect of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I finally stopped the Beck Protocol as I felt that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was much stronger and beck stuff was getting to be a bother and take longer to do.

My Final conclusions was that MMS is not a medication, and its "mechanism of action " was on a sub cellular level and the size of the molocule was so small I do not believe that there was anything that the warning of cell membrane permeability would not be applicable to the MMS.

I have no documented papers saying this technique is OK, but with my background and understanding the different sciences ... it was MY conclusion FOR ME to combine both and see if I could tell.

Now I just do MMS.

Jim MD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)