CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and antioxidants being counterproductive

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Hellth Views: 7,017
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,108,824

Re: MMS and antioxidants being counterproductive

Jim, my understanding of oxidant/anti-oxidant properties is that "free radicals" are the actual atomic-level unpaired free electrons that can be easily knocked loose from an oxidizing compound. Conversely, an anti-oxidant would be ANYTHING that has a "hole" in the outer valence ring of the orbiting electron field, which could then (atomically) pair with a free radical/free electron, and thus neutralize the charge imbalance between the two atoms.

This would indicate to me, that at the SUBATOMIC LEVEL, ALL ANTI-OXIDANTS are indistinguishable from each other, because they are simply exchanging positive and negative charges. The much larger HEALTH EFFECTS of these recombinations would come later as a result of the new compounds formed as a result.

If this is all correct, wouldn't ALL antioxidant compounds (Vit C, ALA, CQ-10, etc) ALL be rendered neutral by use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

I'll bet I've this question 20 times so far, in every conceivable way, but I don't even know where to look for ACCURATE info on this subject!

There's so much misinformation on the internet, where everyone has a "theory" but only read it from someone else, not actually done the chemistry homework to see if it's true! And once we repeat something a few times, we tend to "defend" it as true, even though our source of knowledge may have been faulty to begin with.

It's maddening, but hopefully someone will wander up that really has firsthand info on how these supplements actually work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)