CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Hellth, I was hoping you would chime in! n/m

Hellth Views: 6,979
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,109,408

Re: Thanks Hellth, I was hoping you would chime in! n/m

lol...Mia, my wife calls herself a Rife Wife because of all the time and $$$ I've spent experimenting with electro therapies. My workshop makes Dr. Frankensteins lab look like a branch-office of Radio Shack!

To put minds at rest, I can pretty-much vouch for the safety of electro therapy, because most consumer devices don't even APPROACH the physical wattage needed to produce harmful physiological effects. (however, if you live underneath high KW power poles, I wouldn't be so sure)

There's a boatload of misinformation out there that gets repeated OVER AND OVER, (like electroporation for example) and because it sounds good, it becomes conventional wisdom.

And although electroporation may be a true explanation or not, the fact is that Electro Therapy of MANY KINDS, absolutely WORK GREAT!

From personal experience, I HIGHLY recommend it. But it's hard to get started for some people because they don't understand electrical matters too well, and it's scary to hook oneself up to a mass of wiring or sit in front of radiating tubes and throw the switch!

Good discussion, thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)