CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: very cool

Hellth Views: 7,076
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,109,496

Re: very cool

LOL! Good catch, Mia!

I only mentioned this "ground yourself while you sleep" idea because there was some trepidation about the safety of electro therapy and we were discussing free radical damage and so on.

The "device" as I pictured it was.. (drum roll)... a piece of wire! (ta da!)

The device that's (apparently) being sold on that website, needs a DVD, a website, a sales office and a toll-free 800 number to explain all the (piece of wire) benefits.

I'm glad you found that site, because it's a good example of what I was trying to say about the electro-therapy industry. There's another machine called a VIBE machine, that costs about $17,000 dollars.

Now, I've been interested in Tesla devices since the 80's, but this guy that builds the VIBE machine, uses an ordinary Tesla coil inside a "black box" to "cure" everything from cancer to receding hairlines. Unfortunately, he tried to PATENT the idea, and in doing so, exposed the actual plans of his machine. (uspto #6933819)

If you buy EVERYTHING off the shelf, you can build his machine for around $4-500 dollars...TOPS. Yet he charges $17,000.

Electro-Therapy is remarkably effective, but the scam artists are out there, and just because they have the nerve to charge a lot of money, doesn't mean the device actually DOES ANYTHING or is worth what's being charged!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.110 sec, (1)