CureZone   Log On   Join
For Tom - Re: Cease & Desist Order No. 3

unyquity Views: 3,407
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,097,117

For Tom - Re: Cease & Desist Order No. 3

Tom,

Thank you for letting us know what happened to all those valuable files! I've emailed you (from your website) regarding the same, but haven't heard back from you (I'm guessing the email was 'captured' by a spam filter or possibly you simply haven't had the time to respond).

Anyway, I definitely/desperately need to make contact with you regarding those files, so I've just sent you a Curezone 'private message' (with a copy of my original email), and that should be in your inbox now. If you're not familiar with CZ's 'private message system', you can find your inbox at the top of any Curezone page (assuming you're signed in) at the top righthand side (right below the "go to Curezone.org" link).

I hope & pray you'll somehow find my original email (or my private message), and let me know you've received my request. (Also, I can't believe that Sam Biser!!! Those files have helped hundreds -if not thousands- of people restore their health...and virtually all he does is feed Dr. Schulze questions. I think Biser should be more worried about the people he has hurt and what HE has to be accountable for by his actions, than his "legal rights"). Grrrr.

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)