CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok, that's it! Edit

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
jessesmom1987 Views: 2,090
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,109,543

Ok, that's it! Edit

This is Doc's forum Plz, and you are blatantly opposing what we've all read in Doc's recent posts about eating meat. Your choice is your choice, telling the rest of us we have to do it your way when it is in blatant disregard of Doc's advice as a professional health provider is disrespecful. Yes, you have a way of ticking people off, and I wouldn't normally say anything, but I, for one, owe alot to Doc in his advice and help in regaining my health. If you want to eat fruitarian, that's your own choice, but it's not Doc's advice to anyone- it's your own opinion.

(Referring to your post further down- again to Pioneer)
The post Pioneer posted about her struggle with the major parasite infection she's got and your asking her "when is enough parasite cleansing enough? when do you cross the line between killing good and bad". In case you've missed what Doc has said- as long as you are killing the bugs, keep killing the bugs--HOWEVER long it takes. Doc knows firsthand from his own experience with liver cancer/parasites that Pioneer's health has been severely jeoporadized by the parasites, and she's not out of the woods yet! She knows that and Doc Sutter knows that, she's not you, this is not your infection that is being battled, or who is fighting to save her very life. That's how serious her condition is.

Live your life your way, eat how you want, smoke your cigarettes if you want- but yes you've ticked me off and I will defend Pioneer, and keep listening intently to what Doc Sutter has to say! Put him on a pedestal? I know that's not what he wants-but I definetly respect the hell out of him and what he has to say. I believe with my entire heart that Doc's advice and encouragement to KEEP killing my own major parasite infection/liver flushing has saved my OWN life.

You also told me back in November to back off of the parasite killing.
You have no idea how many parasites I've continued to kill in that time that you told me I needed to lay off.
No, Dr. Sutter would never have told me that, and isn't going to tell Pioneer that. I've lost 40# in the 5 1/2 months of killing all varieties of worms and liver flushing- not dieting, not exercising. That's how serious of an infection I've had myself.

I don't doubt what Doc has to say about the benefits of eating meat either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)