CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Grassfed is Better Than Organic

Views: 1,854
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,092

Re: Why Grassfed is Better Than Organic

I wanted to add one more thing to this thread.
I got this information from Northstar Bison in Conrath, WI. How I happened to get it is because I did place a meat order for glandulars. I know that feeding my body at this stage of parasitic infection is not what I should be concentrating on in particular right now. Right now I have to concentrate on cleaning out my liver and colon of bugs and debris and that has proven to be a big job.
However, if I am going to eat meat, I might as well have some grassfed meat. This was the "cart before the horse" as the old saying goes. In the above website I realized I could search by state and find a provider of good grassfed beef or other related foods in my own state. Well, nothing lost. I did gain the information.
I wanted to share this information because it is a good resource for anyone who wants to do the same.
The information I posted in my first post here came from a paper that was included with my order.
Just wanted to clarify and share this information with others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)