CureZone   Log On   Join
I seem to be falling apart :(

Views: 1,523
Published: 13 years ago

I seem to be falling apart :(

I am afraid because I am a heavy woman who has been primarily healthy for most of my life, despite being obese.

In the past month I have had the flu, been sick twice, and have noticed my acid reflux problems getting worse and worse to the point that I am throwing up about 2 to 3x per week.

I have gained about 80lbs in the past few years, mainly due to grief and stress. I am focused on getting healthier and dropping the weight, it has just been very difficult.

Now I am super scared because during the past two weeks, I have gained back the 10lbs I lost from the flu, and I have also noticed a slight numbness in my left ankle and foot...I only noticed it when I lay down and like to keep both feet together.

Now, I am also having some numbness in my left hand, and it looks a bit swollen. I am not sure if this is due to my sleeping arrangements as I sleep on the couch due to needing a new bed.

I am going to try and get a doctor appointment for next week. My last doctor's appointment was over a year ago and had complete bloodwork done and everything was good...not pre-diabetic or high blood pressure. cholesterol was normal, but higher than the previous year.

With the three-day weekend coming up, what can I do to sort of get myself together? I want to take time off for some much needed r&r, but cannot at this time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)