CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok, that's it! Edit

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

jessesmom1987 Views: 1,960
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,423

Re: Ok, that's it! Edit

It came from you when I was asking Dr. Hardy about adrenal fatigue/endocrine. You put it on the deworming herbals when in fact it has been going for years- BECAUSE of the parasites.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mom, I kept quiet about the multi, multi, multi parasite cleanisng you were doing, BUT

The herbs used in parasite cleansing work because they are high mineral supplements. I'd consider backing off if you're having mineral imbalance problems!!! Maintaining a schedule of one followed by the next, followed by the next should work for you without flooding you with too much iron.

The trick to decongesting the liver is flush, kill the bugs ... flush, kill the bugs. The bugs are protected behind the congestion. I don't deworm on a constant basis, I take the dewormer at 1 tablespoon weekly. When I do HC flush, I add to tablespoons of Dewormer to my oil mixture.
____________________________________________________________________________________
And what you just told Pioneer about her killing parasites:
Parasites are the bodies garbage men, so when is enough enough with the parasite cleansing? Where is the line between good and bad? What happens to a body when you kill off too many of the good ones?

__________________________________________________________________________________
Dr Sutter's own protocal changed from what Barefoot's instructions are in deworming for one month, and then 1 TB a week after that for maintence because he found he once again had parasites. That's what you've been telling others to do too, the Barefoot protocol for one month and maintenace at 1 TB per week--until you again not long ago found out you still had flukes you were finding again too.

No less than 3 months is what Doc says for parasite cleansing- yes, Barefoot's, but no not at the Barefoot recommended dosages, especially not in severe infections like Pioneer and I have been battling. Using 2-3 dewormers at the same time is what Dr has told us to do, and which has been effective, or taking 2-3x the amount Barefoot says to take.

Upping the dosages to the Hulda Clark dosages and zapping, along with the Clark clean-up for the ascaris I know for a fact are in my liver,( along with killing strongyloids) is what has been key in finally getting these things dieing that have holed themselves up in my liver. No sign of flukes since November. Only after killing the flukes did the other worms start showing up to be the problems. Including 2 tape worms, and a bunch of strongyloids the diameter of a rope- including a 3 foot one.

Staying solely on Barefoot's dewormer day in and day out would never have killed what I've killed. Like Doc said, mixing up dewormers in a severe infections kills them, and zapping definetly has been a good addition.

I would challenge you to up the Barefoot dosage to see for yourself what you could likely still be hosting, thinking you are cleaned up, or give Doc's Clear Awareness a shot.

I understand The Barefoot Way is your lifestyle, including being fruitarian. Doesn't work for everyone, but it's your own choice.

I chose to believe what Doc's personal experience is in trying to treat non-meat eaters in his practice without much success- and Hanna's good example of finding she had to eat meat.

I have to go take my ox-bile to replace the bile salts from not having a gall bladder now--and the lamb pituitary/hypothalmus complex for endocrine, and bovine adrenal extracts. Yes, my choice to take animal parts to help my own body function better--which you've jumped on me about before too.

There's a really good story about that that I'll share later about how they found that using Bovine adrenal extracts in the flu epidemic of 1919 saved people's lives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (2)