CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I seem to be falling apart :(

MH 108 Views: 1,333
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,312

Re: I seem to be falling apart :(

People come to a point in their life that they must decide to live or continue to die. We all make our own decisions, our freedom of being human.

We are what we believe we are as well we are what we breathe.

Making a doctor's appointment is the american way. You know what the results will be. It is strange your last doctor didn't try to make a living off of you! When you find one that does, you will have many diseases that need treated, all of which lead to heart disease and cancers.

What I call Book I answers all health issues on the basic Nature Level. The drugs/toxins people take or installed into their body cometimes can be repaired or must be lived with.

I suggest your number one problem is the lack of education. The website made for this forum displays some of my theories and Book I is the proper education. Book I learned and applied enables normal weight and the best health a human can possible have. The key is application! This means change of diet and habit and 98% prefer death over that. We all make our own choices and methods of life and death. I don't suggest anyone do this and that, I suggest they READ and make their own choice. The books do not fail, we fail to learn and apply.

Once you understand the enemy, then you can choose to avoid the enemy. My choice of enemies are not the same as your list, we must make our own personal list and attempt to do better each year.

Closer to God and further away from the world.

Blessings and good luck,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.143 sec, (1)