CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok, that's it! Edit

plzchuckle Views: 1,930
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,718

Re: Ok, that's it! Edit

looked like it to me ... from Docta Dennis' response of offer to help you get it straightened out, he thought something was wrong there too ... but you didn't bother to comply with his request.

mom, i've never done a thing but attemp to help you!  i was there for you anytime you needed help from the beginning.  i'm not a know-it-all, but i sure as heck wish i did!  and my advise and help was fine until you made your own choices and decided to attack me for the ones i've made, even jumping on me when i wasn't talking to or about you.  who needs to back off here?

i am and will remain a naturalist.  my responses to others anywhere that i post will be made from that perspective.

absolutely health problems can and DO come from parasites.  even the WHO (world health organization) states there is a known parasite attached to every chronic dis-ease known to man.

does that mean it ends there?  absolutely NOT.  dis-ease is a case of acidosis.  parasite cleansing is NOT going to end acidosis.  you cannot END acidosis without parasite cleansing.  if you're ever ready to take it to the next level, let me know.  until then, i won't respond to a thing you have to say ... ***shuts the door on jessesmom1987***

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.079 sec, (1)