CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone Please tell me....

theqbfox Views: 1,934
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,110,378

Re: Someone Please tell me....

you sound very desperate and I'm sorry you're feeling like that
I have been there before and I know what its like - the constant anxiety and then unfolding Depression was so overwhelming i often questioned the point of living like you're doing right now, but the one thing that is keeping me alive is knowing that there has to be SOME type of cure out there. I am currently on an herbal regimen that is supposed to clear me of my bad breath and Body Odor (an herbalist I saw told me that some of my internal organs arent functioning properly and these herbs are supposed to rev them up again), but I have only seen minimal results after two months now and it just seems that everything we try fails. have you tried a colonic cleanse? despite not seeing too much relief from my BO, it will flush you out and maybe get rid of some of the parasites that could be responsible for this.
good luck and take care..hang in there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)